Hello everyone -
We are planning a trip to Peru from the US with my family (8 adults and 3 kids) at the end of Dec. We are flying into Cusco on the 27th of Dec. We want to stay in the Casa Andina Private Collection Sacred Valley for a couple of nights.
Wanted to ask veteran travelers a few questions-
1. Opinion on the hotel
1. What would be the best way to get from the Cusco airport to the hotel
2. How do we get to the train station on the 29th to take the Vistadome to Machu Picchu?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 2 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 3 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 4 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 5 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 6 Advice needed for Colombia
- 7 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 8 La Boca safety question
- 9 San Pedro de Atacama
- 10 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 11 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 12 My trip report from Argentina
- 13 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 14 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 15 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 16 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 17 2 weeks in Colombia Itinerary help
- 18 Argentina (Chile?)
- 19 hotel selection Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 20 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 21 Patagonia-thoughts on my 24 night schedule?
- 22 Argentina in January
- 23 hotel selection Santiago/Valparaiso Chile
- 24 Perito Moreno best tour and hotel
- 25 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
Hello everyone -