I'm off on a trip to Santa Marta. As I've not been there before, I have a few questions hopefully someone can answer.
What is the immigration/customs like upon entry?
Baggage: I'm finding conflicting answers on the web. Thus
1) will I pick up my baggage and recheck after customs in Bogota?
2) When I fly back from Santa Marta, will I need to pick up and recheck luggage in Bogota?
Flying United and COPA
If any one out there has information, please let me know!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 2 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 3 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 4 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 5 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 6 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 7 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 8 Some tips to get to MP.
- 9 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 10 Wanting tips for trip to Brazil
- 11 Private driver Mendoza?
- 12 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 13 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 14 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 15 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 16 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 17 Advice needed for Colombia
- 18 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 19 La Boca safety question
- 20 San Pedro de Atacama
- 21 My trip report from Argentina
- 22 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 23 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 24 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 25 2 weeks in Colombia Itinerary help
Colombia: Customs/Immigration and Baggage Bogota and Santa Marta