I have booked two e tickets with Aerosur - Cuzco to La Paz and La Paz to Buenos Aires on 10th Feb, 2011 - flying in May, 2011. I was issued the e-tickets promptly, with confirmed reservation. However, my credit card has not been charged yet. I have written to them, through their website - have not received any response yet.
I live in Malaysia.
Am getting a bit worried - hope my tickets are valid.
Anyone has had a similar experience? How long does it take for them to charge the card?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 2 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 3 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 4 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 5 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 6 Advice needed for Colombia
- 7 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 8 La Boca safety question
- 9 San Pedro de Atacama
- 10 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 11 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 12 My trip report from Argentina
- 13 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 14 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 15 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 16 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 17 2 weeks in Colombia Itinerary help
- 18 Argentina (Chile?)
- 19 hotel selection Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 20 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 21 Patagonia-thoughts on my 24 night schedule?
- 22 Argentina in January
- 23 hotel selection Santiago/Valparaiso Chile
- 24 Perito Moreno best tour and hotel
- 25 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018