Will be in Bogota for a few days in January. Am a 60+ solo woman traveler. What is the best area for me to stay in? Is the financial district appropriate or dead at night?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 2 My trip report from Argentina
- 3 La Boca safety question
- 4 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 5 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 6 Airport transportation
- 7 estancias
- 8 Nuqui Colombia
- 9 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 10 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 11 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 12 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 13 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 14 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 15 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 16 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 17 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 18 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 19 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 20 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 21 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 22 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 23 Valparaiso Hotels - January 2018
- 24 Air Tickets to Peru Advice Needed
- 25 Advice on Chile itinerary