My husband is headed to Bogota for a week on Tuesday. He is a white American.
What precautions should he take (other than don't talk to strangers or hail cabs)....
Should I be worried or is the area not as bad as I have read?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 AVAST @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact AVAST 24 care d/k
- 2 समर्थन AOL 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset contact AOL Tec*h care
- 3 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 4 Best way to visit Machu Picchu
- 5 Galapagos in May
- 6 Meal pricing
- 7 tango classes in BA for amateurs
- 8 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 9 Advise on first trip to South America
- 10 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 11 My trip report from Argentina
- 12 La Boca safety question
- 13 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 14 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 15 Airport transportation
- 16 estancias
- 17 Nuqui Colombia
- 18 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 19 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 20 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 21 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 22 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 23 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 24 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 25 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip