We are a family of 12 heading to Peru for a 2 week tour and will be in Cusco to celebrate my mother's 75th birthday on Christmas Eve. I am looking for restaurant recommendations for that night. I know Christmas Eve is a big event in Peru!!! I am hoping for a very special evening with great atmosphere as well as good food. She isn't the most adventurous eater, but she loves grilled meats and vegetables. This group is too large to do super expensive, but this is definitely a splurge event. Someone recommended Map Cafe but after perusing the menu, I think it might be too 'foodie' for her. What about A Mi Manera. The menu looked delicious and the restaurant very elegant. Any other special places?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 संपर्क SKYPE EMAIL ☎ 1~888~260:2909 Password Reset SKYPE Tec*h care
- 2 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 3 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 4 Advise on first trip to South America
- 5 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 6 My trip report from Argentina
- 7 La Boca safety question
- 8 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 9 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 10 Airport transportation
- 11 estancias
- 12 Nuqui Colombia
- 13 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 14 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 15 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 16 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 17 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 18 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 19 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 20 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 21 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 22 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 23 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 24 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 25 Chiloe in January - need input!