Trying to put together a trip and curious what people think between these two regions... 4 nights regardless of location.
If Bariloche, what activities do you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1:844:853:3131 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 Meal pricing
- 3 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 4 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 5 Advise on first trip to South America
- 6 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 7 My trip report from Argentina
- 8 La Boca safety question
- 9 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 10 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 11 Airport transportation
- 12 estancias
- 13 Nuqui Colombia
- 14 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 15 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 16 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 17 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 18 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 19 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 20 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 21 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 22 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 23 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 24 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 25 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018