I will be traveling to Buenos Aires in late June (winter), I wanted to know how many days would be needed to see these two places Bariloche and El Calafate espcially since this is winter and we are not skiing
Would it be better to fly to Bariloche and then fly back to Buenos Aires and fly to El Calafate area or just fly straight from Bariloche to El Clafate (safety wise)
In the past some of you advised me against going in the winter to these two sites but this is my itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 QUICKBOOKS 1~800~681:7208 pos payroll Contact QUICKBOOKS Tec*h care
- 2 Best way to visit Machu Picchu
- 3 Galapagos in May
- 4 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 5 Meal pricing
- 6 tango classes in BA for amateurs
- 7 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 8 Advise on first trip to South America
- 9 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 10 My trip report from Argentina
- 11 La Boca safety question
- 12 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 13 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 14 Airport transportation
- 15 estancias
- 16 Nuqui Colombia
- 17 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 18 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 19 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 20 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 21 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 22 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 23 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 24 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 25 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018