We have a trip planned to ski in Bariloche in August. From what I have seen, the ash is a huge problem - power shutdowns, etc. Is the ski area up and running at this point or do we need to make alternate plans? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 garcinia core cambogia
- 2 Wanting tips for trip to Brazil
- 3 Private driver Mendoza?
- 4 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 5 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 6 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 7 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 8 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 9 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 10 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 11 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 12 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 13 Advice needed for Colombia
- 14 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 15 La Boca safety question
- 16 San Pedro de Atacama
- 17 My trip report from Argentina
- 18 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 19 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 20 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 21 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 22 2 weeks in Colombia Itinerary help
- 23 Argentina (Chile?)
- 24 hotel selection Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 25 Patagonia-thoughts on my 24 night schedule?