Hello once again!
I am back with the thought of revisiting our visit to Argentina in mid January after postponing it back in 2015. This time around we are not restricted to two weeks and can add a third week. We still want to start in Buenos Aires and head ( at some point) to Salta and stay in that area to visit all the neighboring towns and villages. I had thought to include El Calafate and El Chalten, however, while we do like to do considerable walking we are not seasoned hikers. I think we will pass on Mendoza and Iguazu this trip and perhaps include Bariloche.
Questions: Can you help suggest an itinerary for BA, Salta, El Calafate, El Chalten and Bariloche?
Should we even go to El Calafate/El Chalten if we won't be able to go on very strenuous hikes?
Are we making a huge mistake by NOT going to Iguazu Falls?
Thanks for your help /suggestions once again!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapagos in May
- 2 Best way to visit Machu Picchu
- 3 Meal pricing
- 4 tango classes in BA for amateurs
- 5 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 6 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 7 Advise on first trip to South America
- 8 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 9 My trip report from Argentina
- 10 La Boca safety question
- 11 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 12 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 13 Airport transportation
- 14 estancias
- 15 Nuqui Colombia
- 16 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 17 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 18 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 19 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 20 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 21 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 22 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 23 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 24 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 25 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
Hello once again!