So obviously I have a lot of questions because I've never been to any country of South America and it's one of my dream (so I really don't want to mess this one).
My husband has to be in Bariloche beginning of January so we thought that we could jump on this occasion to go visit Argentina before (from 20th December to 3rd January, something like this). Of course we searched some informations for Torres del Paine and the national park Los Glacieres. The first one seem to have a 4 days trek that looks amazing but with a lot of people and for the second I'm wondering if you guys had some recommandations? Also, for the W trek in Torres Del Paine I need to have a honest advice on how athletic you have to be to complete that?
We love to hike/trek, landscapes and of course NATURE! Is there something that's off the beaten path but still accessible? Or anything else in Patagonia or Chile is welcome. So now, I have to ask this question.... Argentina or Chile? I'm still thinking about Chile, I really would like to go there.
Also everything is sooooo expensive (I know it's the peak season) so if you have any tip that could help we will be really grateful!
I'm sure I will have many more questions coming up but that's all for now
Thanks so much for your help
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800:570:1233 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 3 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 4 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 5 Valparaiso Hotels - January 2018
- 6 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 7 Air Tickets to Peru Advice Needed
- 8 My trip report from Argentina
- 9 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 10 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 11 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 12 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 13 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 14 Wanting tips for trip to Brazil
- 15 Private driver Mendoza?
- 16 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 17 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 18 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 19 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 20 Advice needed for Colombia
- 21 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 22 La Boca safety question
- 23 San Pedro de Atacama
- 24 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 25 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports