My partner and I would like to visit Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls, and Rio, as well as go on day trips for surrounding areas. We have 3 weeks vacation from about July 12 - Aug. 2.
From what I've read on the forums, flying from BA to the falls seems the most efficient. However, we're not sure how to get from the falls to Rio... Any suggestions? The one flight I found was something over 800$ (Canadian). Too expensive. And we're not really up to 12-hour bus rides. Are there trains that would be faster than buses?
Or, should we forget Rio this time and stick to Argentina? If so, which places should we prioritize in 3 weeks? I've been told that Rosario and some places in Uruguay are worth visiting. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 American Music Awards 2017
- 2 Private driver Mendoza?
- 3 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 4 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 5 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 6 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 7 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 8 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 9 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 10 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 11 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 12 Advice needed for Colombia
- 13 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 14 La Boca safety question
- 15 San Pedro de Atacama
- 16 My trip report from Argentina
- 17 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 18 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 19 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 20 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 21 2 weeks in Colombia Itinerary help
- 22 Argentina (Chile?)
- 23 hotel selection Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 24 Patagonia-thoughts on my 24 night schedule?
- 25 Argentina in January