i will be going in June to Buenos Aires and we will go to the Falls, El Calafate and La brioche
Yes I know that it is going to be cold but the person I am going with (and thanks to) never been to the glaciers. She was also told that El Calafate and the area nearby is too beautiful to miss and not so bad in the winter. We are not going to do any winter sports, though I would love to hike if possible.
I know that we will be flying but do have any suggestion as per a travel company that takes you there and show you around. I read that La Brioche area needs like 4 days and I was wondering if it will be better to rent a car and drive around and find hotels or go with a company ?
Are there companies that will take you from La Brioche to El Calafate with a van or it is better to take a plane from there and get a company down there.
Any other suggestions as I am a bit worried about the weather, are welcomed
Thank you in advance for all your answers and God Bless You
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschat.com/ultra-muscle-testo/
- 2 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 3 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 4 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 5 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 6 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 7 Advice needed for Colombia
- 8 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 9 La Boca safety question
- 10 San Pedro de Atacama
- 11 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 12 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 13 My trip report from Argentina
- 14 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 15 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 16 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 17 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 18 2 weeks in Colombia Itinerary help
- 19 Argentina (Chile?)
- 20 hotel selection Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 21 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 22 Patagonia-thoughts on my 24 night schedule?
- 23 Argentina in January
- 24 hotel selection Santiago/Valparaiso Chile
- 25 Perito Moreno best tour and hotel