Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 Advise on first trip to South America
- 3 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 4 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 5 My trip report from Argentina
- 6 La Boca safety question
- 7 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 8 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 9 Airport transportation
- 10 estancias
- 11 Nuqui Colombia
- 12 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 13 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 14 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 15 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 16 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 17 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 18 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 19 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 20 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 21 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 22 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 23 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 24 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 25 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?