My husband and I are thinking of an eight day (not including travel time) trip to Brazil this February. I know 8 days is not a lot, so we will be happy spending our days in one or two memorable locations (with day trips where applicable).
We have traveling experience (4 continents), but are not familiar with South America. Brazil seems to be filled with treasures! So my questions are:
1. What would be the best place or places for us to go?
2. Is February a good month in Brazil?
We are up for anything. Cities, museums, beaches, and nature are all things we love, though Ipanema Beach and Copacabana do sound interesting.
I appreciate any input from experienced Brazil travelers!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 AOL Password Reset ☎ 1~866~201:6261 Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M9*
- 2 Galapagos in May
- 3 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 4 Meal pricing
- 5 Best way to visit Machu Picchu
- 6 tango classes in BA for amateurs
- 7 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 8 Advise on first trip to South America
- 9 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 10 My trip report from Argentina
- 11 La Boca safety question
- 12 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 13 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 14 Airport transportation
- 15 estancias
- 16 Nuqui Colombia
- 17 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 18 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 19 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 20 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 21 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 22 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 23 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 24 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 25 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018