I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 [email protected] ! Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~570~1233 $ HP Tec*h
- 2 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 3 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 4 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 5 Valparaiso Hotels - January 2018
- 6 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 7 Air Tickets to Peru Advice Needed
- 8 My trip report from Argentina
- 9 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 10 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 11 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 12 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 13 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 14 Wanting tips for trip to Brazil
- 15 Private driver Mendoza?
- 16 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 17 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 18 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 19 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 20 Advice needed for Colombia
- 21 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 22 La Boca safety question
- 23 San Pedro de Atacama
- 24 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 25 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports