Me, my wife and our 8-yr old are planning on making a trip to Easter Island and Santiago in mid-April 2014. I am using my airline miles to buy the tickets; hence the need to plan a year in advance. This is the itinerary that I have come up with, but I don't know what I can do on days 8 and 9 in Santiago, or if I should make any day trips (Valparaíso?) that will be fun and relaxing for the entire family. I have yet to buy my return ticket so I am open to adding or removing a day.
Day 1: Depart from New York.
Day 2: Arrive in Easter Island. See Easter Island.
Day 3: See Easter Island.
Day 4: See Easter Island.
Day 5: See Easter Island.
Day 6: Arrive in Santiago. See Santiago.
Day 7: See Santiago.
Day 10: Leave Santiago
Day 11: Arrive in New York.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 garcinia core cambogia
- 2 Wanting tips for trip to Brazil
- 3 Private driver Mendoza?
- 4 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 5 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 6 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 7 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 8 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 9 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 10 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 11 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 12 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 13 Advice needed for Colombia
- 14 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 15 La Boca safety question
- 16 San Pedro de Atacama
- 17 My trip report from Argentina
- 18 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 19 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 20 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 21 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 22 2 weeks in Colombia Itinerary help
- 23 Argentina (Chile?)
- 24 hotel selection Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 25 Patagonia-thoughts on my 24 night schedule?