Changing terminals at Newark

Old Mar 13th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Changing terminals at Newark

The message on the answering machine was "two of your flights have been cancelled" so you can be sure I called Expedia right back! Fortunately, I am rebooked on flights for the same day. I am flying from Newfoundland (Canada) to Las Vegas, and my new itinerary requires me to switch from Terminal A to C (and back on the return flight) in Newark. How complicated and time-consuming will this be? I'll have 2.5 hours connection time, so hopefully should be good there, but of course immigration will come into it as that's my entry point into the US.
Who knows Newark?
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 06:08 PM

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
Complicated? Hardly. Not sure what u r expecting, but it's no different then changing terminals at any airport. Time consuming perhaps. First Newark is a very busy airport and has lots of delays. So arriving and/or departing ontime doesn't seem to happen alot these days. Second, depending upon how many other international flights r arriving when your flight arrives, u could be close to an hour at immigration. Third, you will have to go thru security again when you change terminals. There is an air train that goes between terminals and its pretty quick. Maybe I have been lucky, but I haven't had long waits at security.