A Favorite Travel Agency for Caribbean Cruises

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now, that my favorite travel agency has closed, I'm sort of lost. Would you recommend I call the cruise lines themselves or do you have an agency that's good to work with? Since I live in Florida, this climate makes me want to look for some bargain cruises. Thanks for your help.
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 01:13 PM

vacationstogo.com is awesome. Do a search, recommended on these boards. Have used them with no problems.
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 04:26 AM

We have used Ann Stilson for MANY years, for at least 40 of our cruises. We found her on Gold Coast Cruises then she moved to another agency I've forgotten. She now is independant and works with cruise.com She can be reached toll free at 888-800-1177 which is directly to her or at [email protected]. She has been a cruise agent for almost 20 years and before that she was with NCL. She really knows cruises and the ships. She is so busy she only does groups, repeat passengers and referrals. So you must tell her Bonnie from NC said to call her. Once or twice we have found a really low price from the cruise line directly - VERY last minute, like a few days before the cruise. If she can't match it she tells us to book it with them! These are the ONLY prices she has not been able to beat. Give her a call, you'll be pleased with her. She opens at 10AM and is so busy she doesn't always get RIGHT back to you if you leave a message but she will call you back. If you know a ship and date leave that message..
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 04:52 AM

It would have been helpful if you said which cruise lines you were most likely to book. In general, vacationstogo.com is great for seeing what's out there. However, if you are looking to book "bargains" on luxury cruise lines (for example, Regent, Silversea, Seabourn), I'd go to a TA that specializes in them. For us, that means brownandkeenetravel.com. You pay no more then the "discount" sites (and often less), and the specialized service is invaluable.
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 05:45 AM

http://cruiseadventuretravel.agenthub.net/
We used them and got a very good price and very good service. Ask for Harry.