Search

Quick hello from JNB

Search this Thread

Old May 28th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quick hello from JNB

Hi! Quick hello from the Southern Sun, JNB. I guess that cold front already moved thru. When i landed yesterday afternoon via Dubai the temps were 14C close to 60F i guess....not bad at all.

Anyways, just wanted to say...those of you who land at JNB during the afternoon hours may experience delays in the immigration line. There were about 4 flights landing at more or less the same time (4-4 30 PM) and not enough immigration officers.....maybe, i experienced something out of the ordinary, i don't know (i usually arrive in the AM and it isn't so bad)....anyways, i'm off to the airport again in an hour to chk in for the Air Bots flight..

Cheers,
Hari
Old May 28th, 2007, 09:30 PM

Hari,
Have a wonderful trip. Given your love of Lebala, and the magic of the African wilderness, you are on your way to the most fantastic vacation. I look forward to your trip report and pictures when you return. Just remember the one thing you wish you'd taken on safari. The guts to put the camera down and enjoy the moment (your words). Enjoy!

Dana
Old May 29th, 2007, 02:05 AM

I'm happy for you, Hari -- best wishes for a fantastic time. I doubt you'll see this before you return, so I'll send brain waves for best wishes to all of the crew (and their infectious smiles!) at Lebala.
Old May 29th, 2007, 02:21 AM

Hari, Glad you're finally in Africa and almost in the vacinity of those 'lovely ladies'. Hope you have a fantastic time and can't wait to read all about it when you get back!!

Imelda
Old May 29th, 2007, 06:52 AM

Have a great trip Hari. I stayed at the Southern Sun last year, and I had an excellent dinner at the buffet. Have a great time.

Michael