Welcome Home Scarlett

Search

Welcome Home Scarlett

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16th, 2005, 05:23 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome Home Scarlett

Have been watching for your return from Paris and hope you had a wonderful time. I am looking forward to reading every wonderful detail about your trip. I believe you stayed at Paris Perfect and I too am staying there in two weeks so am especially interestested to see your comments about the apartment.
Old Mar 16th, 2005, 05:42 AM

Can't wait to hear all about it: the ambiance, the weather, the apartment, the food, and of course, the shopping! Please let us know, inquiring minds are wondering!

BC
Old Mar 16th, 2005, 08:08 AM

Hi Scarlett - Hope your trip was all you wanted it to be. Hope you will be posting a trip report
Old Mar 16th, 2005, 10:57 AM

Scarlett - welcome back!!! I know you're not happy to be back and could have stayed for another week. Did pup miss you? ((&amp)

Anxious to hear about the food & wine portion of your trip.
Old Mar 16th, 2005, 10:59 AM

Scarlett--Glad you made it back safely. Can't wait to hear all about it, especially any shopping
Old Mar 16th, 2005, 02:03 PM

How very nice! Thank you!
We are, indeed, home again. Jetlagged and missing Paris already. But my baby boy is winging his way here ( fly carefully, Air India!) and I will be tres busy for the next week.
I will post a report soon, promise!!
benitakaren..
The apt was exactly the way it looks on their site..only smaller. Everything is done First Class, the manager (Carolyn) is extremely helpful and friendly. The apt is stocked and ready to enjoy immediately.
Which one will you be staying in?
Au revoir for now
Old Mar 16th, 2005, 02:05 PM

Darlin Budman,
Yes, that Pup did miss me very much and although most people do not believe this- he smiled when he saw me..((&amp)
We are making sure to keep him by our side and promise him regularly that we will take him with us next time. He is also looking forward to his Boy coming home, it is a Happy House here in Florida~
Old Mar 16th, 2005, 02:10 PM

Scarlett, our Viszla smiles, too, when we return from a trip....it is VERY cute! Welcome home.
Old Mar 16th, 2005, 02:29 PM

Amazing, it seems like you just left. Glad you had a great time and now to continue with son at home?
Old Mar 16th, 2005, 02:37 PM

That is exactly what I said the the Yankee, Patrick!
We were planning the next trip on the flight home though, so I am doing my best to avoid Post Travel Depression ~
Old Mar 16th, 2005, 03:21 PM

Glad you are back..but I know where you'd rather be! ME TOO!

Please let us know soon what all you did and saw and ate

Happy that A will still be with you for a bit!
Old Mar 16th, 2005, 03:31 PM

jody, I thought of you as I passed the D'Angleterre. They had finished painting the exterior.
I am working on my report!!
Old Mar 16th, 2005, 03:37 PM

We peeked in and it is such a great improvemnet! Glad the scaffolding is down..I thought it must just be finishing work as it had been up there a few months before when we were there.

Might give it another try if we go in hotter weather and need A/C! Rates still seem to be pretty good.

Did you try Chez Fernand or Fish?
Old Mar 16th, 2005, 03:38 PM

Welcome home Scarlett. I am glad you had such a wonderful time. It must have been fabulous s trolling through the lovely streets of Paris. Can't wait for more details. We are all sojealous.
Old Mar 16th, 2005, 03:39 PM

No, no Fish , no Fernand

I just posted the first installment of my report..I hit the wrong button and it posted without my being able to edit..jetlag, my excuse for everything for at least a week
Old Mar 17th, 2005, 03:44 PM

I believe your Pup ((&amp) smiled at you. My dog, Kiaya, when I would be gone for a while would always smile for my husband and I as soon as we came home. She did it so good that I actually trained her to do it on command. It is funny because if she really wants something I have and I am not sharing she will get impatient and start running thru every trick that she knows. She will sit, lay down, sit up and then start grinning. Which always makes me laugh so she will keep doing it until she sneezes for some reason. She is a nut. People think it is really funny and cute when they see her do it.

Welcom home Scarlett. Have been reading all your posts. Great info. I would have liked to hear that Paris was full of color. As a former New Yorker it took me years to shed that uniform. But I am proud to say that I am no longer addicted to black.
Old Mar 17th, 2005, 03:56 PM

I'm always amazed that when you walk a lot in Paris (as I do) and pass by shop after shop, including the major designer's shops, everything in the windows seem to be very colorful. So who buys all that stuff if all they wear is black?
Old Mar 17th, 2005, 03:59 PM

Good question Patrick. Tourists and reformed "New Yorkas" like me?
Old Mar 17th, 2005, 05:35 PM

dsm, Pup does the sneezing thing too LOL especially when we pick up the car keys..Now that we live in Florida, I am starting to like to wear color too..it seemed appropriate in Paris to wear my NYC winter clothes, but here, I am enjoying the light and cheerful colors. Patrick, I am sure they pull out the colors when it is warmer..I have only been to Paris in the early spring and November, perhaps summer in Paris they are all as colorful as a flock of exotic birds?
( I doubt it )