June 11 2023 SS Navigator Montreal to NYC

Old Mar 19th, 2023, 12:15 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
June 11 2023 SS Navigator Montreal to NYC

We have cruised on Regent before but it has been 15 years. My wife and I have sailed on their Alaskan and Baltic cruises. We have traveled extensively for over 30 years. Hill Country Texans. Using web based / discount travel agent. Had another Baltic cruise planned with Regent but something called Covid messed that up. Love traveling, wines, and excellent food.

1. Will we be able to make a Prime 7 reservation directly on Regent's web site (March 28th)?

2. In F cabin now. Can I request a change in location when we board the Navigator (if not full)?

3. Can we bring a couple bottles of better wines through Canada and then enjoy on ship?

4. Will the Chef cook a special recipe for us if we give him/her a couple days notice and provide any special ingredients?

Will you be on our ship?
Old Mar 20th, 2023, 05:05 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
From their website. You might be able to find all your answers there.

Dining reservations may be reserved online beginning 75 days before your cruise sails, or 90 days for guests eligible for our Concierge Amenities, at 8pm Eastern US Time. To do so, please create an account via the My Account section of our website and access the Dining Reservations link for your cruise via your Booked Cruises.

Guests may pre-book one dinner reservation in each specialty restaurant prior to sailing, then subsequent reservations may be made on board, space dependent. Multiple pre-booked reservations in each restaurant are permitted only on Grand Voyages, with one reservation allotted per voyage segment. Guests may contact the Maître D' once onboard to request additional reservations, if available. Compass Rose and Sette Mari At La Veranda do not require reservations.