Spain Tour Guide Required

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23rd, 2022, 01:34 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello, I am trying to arrange a multi-day tour (preferably in a small group, but appreciate private guide may be the only option) for my parents in Spain in October. They could leave from Madrid or Bilbao sometime between October 3-9. They need to be in Asturias (near Aviles) by October 14, when they will stay with me at my house in Asturias for a few days. Then, they will take the train to Leon and stay two nights. I am also looking for a tour guide for a day in Leon. They can then either take a train to Madrid or they can get another tour from Leon, stopping in Segovia, Salamanca, etc. Can anyone recommend some tours or companies that can help me arrange all of this? Much appreciated! Sarah
Old Jun 23rd, 2022, 01:59 AM

You do not need a tour company. Contact the tourist office in the cities/areas they are visiting. They can put you in contact with tourguides or they may even have a list of the appropriate website. Like this one https://intoasturias.com/tours/ or this one
https://www.leonesatours.com/en/about-us/
Tour guides have to be licensed to operate in Spain. These guides have studied and work for a salary. You can find so called free tours which could still mean they expect a tip or donation at the end.
Old Jun 23rd, 2022, 02:03 AM
Original Poster

Thanks, but I'm looking for multi-day tours that start in one city and end in another, so the tourist office in each individual city isn't really what I am looking for. I need someone to comprehensively put together lots of destinations.
Old Jun 23rd, 2022, 03:27 AM

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts
You?