Help with my Thai (Andaman) Jan23 itinerary

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12th, 2022, 01:35 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello fellow travellers!I've booked and cancelled and rebooked Thailand 3 times in the past 18 months, so I'm very determined to make my Jan 23 dream of visiting become a reality.
My limited research has answered one thing already - IF the trip does happen, it'll be an Andaman Adventure, with a couple of nights in Bangkok to kick things off.
I'd like to share my top-level proposed itinerary for your scrutiny and critique and point out that it is based on outer flight schedules that match my timings and budget

So, my rough travel plan is as follows:

OUTBOUND:
Dep LDN 6 Jan 23
Arr BKK 7 Jan 23

INTERNAL 1 - Bangkok to Krabi:
Dep BKK 9 Jan 23
Arr Krabi 9 Jan 23

INTERNAL 2 - Krabi to Phuket:
Dep Krabi 19 Jan 23
Arr Phuket 19 Jan 23

RETURN:
Dep Phuket 21 Jan 23
Arr LDN 22 Jan 23

So my questions at this point:

1) Given this itinerary is based on good light times & prices, does it generally work?
2) Assuming it's a reasonably good itinerary, is the recommended form of transport from Krabi to Phuket plane, or can we hop our way over via the islands in between? In which case, this

Thanks in advance
Old Apr 14th, 2022, 10:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LDN is a domestic airport in Nepal. Given that you arrive the day after departure you must mean London (LON).

You have one full day in Bangkok and one full day for Phuket. So, your destination really is Krabi. Maybe the Bangkok stop is just to relax or something and the stop in Phuket is just to line up your return flight from there to BKK to home.

Thai Airways could fly you LHR to BKK and then easy connection to Krabi on the 7th. Then you could just fly back to BKK and have two full days there before flying home.

Last edited by mrwunrfl; Apr 14th, 2022 at 10:51 AM.