naples, italy hotels

Old Oct 26th, 2021, 12:44 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
naples, italy hotels

Staying in Naples one night in June before departing to airport. Any hotel suggestions in historic district or Chiaia? Or both. Never been
Old Oct 26th, 2021, 12:48 PM

Just returned from Naples and stayed at the Hotel Piazza Bellini for the second time. Excellent location, very comfortable, good breakfast, friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommend.

Numerous people on this board have stayed there as well.
Old Oct 26th, 2021, 03:46 PM
Original Poster

I see that this hotel states that they have wifi in the hall. Have you found this to true. No wifi in the room?
Old Oct 26th, 2021, 05:22 PM

Received 22 Likes on 4 Posts
We stayed in Chiaia at Palazzo Alabardieri. Our room was nice, and a very good breakfast was included.It is on a quiet side street and is a short walk to waterfront with it’s walking path. This is a very nice area to stay.
Old Oct 26th, 2021, 05:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Jomicdia
I see that this hotel states that they have wifi in the hall. Have you found this to true. No wifi in the room?
There is wifi in the rooms. I think you may be misinterpreting the verbiage on the website.
Old Oct 27th, 2021, 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by Jomicdia
Yes, there is WiFi in the room! It worked very well, too. In fact, there was a problem with the WiFi in the room we were first assigned, so we were moved to another room. And it was fast and had a strong signal.

Lovely hotel, great location.
Old Oct 27th, 2021, 12:02 PM

Another thumbs up for the Hotel Piazza Bellini, loved the location and the feeling of being tucked away in the midst of the Centro Storico. The wifi worked fine during my stay in 2015.
Old Oct 27th, 2021, 08:06 PM

Another vote for Hotel Piazza Bellini!

We had a 6 a.m. flight out of Naples and it was perfect. They got us a taxi at 4:15 a.m. and it was about 15 minutes, maybe less, to the airport.

We enjoyed both lunch and dinner in the area and it was perfect for the Archeological Museum, a 5 minute walk away.