christmas in spain

Search

christmas in spain

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11th, 2021, 09:19 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
christmas in spain

So it looks like third time is a charm and we, a family of 4 with older teens, will be in Spain for Christmas. Would love to share our itinerary and get your feedback and suggestions.

Arrive Friday Dec 17 Madrid. Will take train to Cordoba and stay 2 nights. Hope to do patio tour as they were scheculed on weekends pre Covid.
Dec 19-22 Grandada. Will take train or bus. I need to get Alhambra tickets now. Looking for a guide for a half day tour here.
Dec 22-26. Sevilla. I know I need to make reservations for Casa La Memoria for either Dec 22 or 23 and also make dinner reservations for Christmas Eve and get food in advance for Christmas morning. We should not have problems with lunch on Dec 24 or lunch or dinner on Dec 25 due to restaurant closings. Looking for a private guide for a half day here.
Dec 26-30. Madrid with a day trip to Toledo.
Thanks for any help or feedback.
Old Oct 11th, 2021, 09:34 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
would love to know best time to visit alhambra-morning or afteroon in december. also does anyone know how we can find dining options for christmas eve? thanks