Reload this Page >

Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon

Old Jun 22nd, 2017, 10:06 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello, everyone

I would like to take a trip to Newfoundland and Labrador, including a side trip to St. Pierre and Miquelon. I'm flying from Alberta and thinking about starting in St. John's, although I have considered Deer Lake. I'm looking to visit every region of the province, including the southern coast of Labrador. I'm looking at a timeline of around 14 days right now. I'm trying to find time-effective ways to accomplish this goal. A lot of the itineraries I've looked at online do not include both St. Pierre and Labrador. I know that this might require some great lengths on the road a few of the days, but I think since Canada is so vast and there are a lot of places I'd like to visit, I want to get in as much as I can while we're out there, because I don't know when another opportunity may arise. We also have two drivers.

This trip is intended to be a honeymoon, so I think a stop in Cupids and Heart's Desire is a must, but not necessarily overnighters. Any tips, suggestions, things to avoid, etc. would be much appreciated. I learned a lot the first time I posted on these forums when I asked if it would be possible to jam a European trip into this tiny time frame. I'm now realizing, even covering Newfoundland and Labrador properly is going to take some time. I'm thinking about going in mid-August or early September.

Thank you!