Provence Itinerary

Search

Provence Itinerary

Search this Thread

Old May 22nd, 2017, 01:55 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Provence Itinerary

We disembark our Avalon river cruise in Arles on July 1, and will have one week to spend on our own in Provence. My husband and I were in the south of France for two weeks several years ago and traveled by train and car from Nice to Avignon and Aix. We took a short tour to Roussillon, Le Baux, and Gordes. If we make Nice our home base again, can you suggest a nice itinerary to see some of the towns in the area? Is Marseille worth seeing for a day? We will not have a car this time, so travel will be by bus and train. We depart for home from Nice.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 05:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We've spent 20 weeks vacationing on the Cote d'Azur, and I developed a 32 page itinerary that describes our favorite villages, cities, sites, markets, scenic drives, and restaurants in Provence & the Cote d'Azur. I've sent it to over 3,000 people on Fodors. If you would like a copy, e-mail me at [email protected] & I'll attach one to the reply e-mail.

Stu Dudley