Disneyland Paris

Search

Disneyland Paris

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Disneyland Paris

We'll be in Paris from 25 April to 2 May and are considering going to Disney on Labour Day. I've been to Disneyland in California and Disney World in Florida... anything spectacular at Disneyland Paris that differentiates it from the others?
Old Apr 20th, 2017, 02:37 PM

Received 50 Likes on 7 Posts
Not really -- just a slightly more Gallic slant with some of the food and beverages (especially alcoholic ones).

It is a smaller complex than either Anaheim or Orlando. It is very easy to get to from central Paris by RER. Many will say 'Don't bother' . . . but I have been and it was a fun day out. However, I would not go if it meant skipping some of the major sites in Paris.

Just depends on if you are Disney fans and 'must' tick the Disney box, or if you have children w/ you and want a break from 'serious' sightseeing. I wouldn't go on a holiday -- that's for sure.
Old Apr 20th, 2017, 06:14 PM

I thought Disneyland Paris was more beautiful than the original in Anaheim when I visited 20 years ago. Like Janisj I would not go on a holiday.
Old Apr 21st, 2017, 04:47 AM

I don't know what is there in other Disneylands, but in the one in Paris, there is quite an qwesome Tower of Terror, there was a cool car stunt show when i was there. Besides, a few really cool roller coasters: The Rocket and Aerosmith Rock'n'Roller Coaster. And this Disneyland is really spectacular indeed, so I would definitely recommend going there.
Old Apr 21st, 2017, 06:31 AM

The accent of Cinderella and Sonwy white may sound funny to you... Chip and Dale are called Tic & Tac, what else ?

here my trip report on DLP.
http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/dlp.cfm
Old Apr 21st, 2017, 08:24 AM

There is a dedicated Disney Paris forum over on Trip Advisor, if that would be of use to you: https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForu...de_France.html

I imagine there are also forums, or sections of forums, dedicated to DLP. Try over on disboards, perhaps.