Share Tour to Damaen Saduak Floating Market

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hei...Just want to know anyone want to share a tour with us to the Dameon Saduak Floating Market on the 2/3 November? (not sure which date to go yet, will finalised soon)

I will be going with my girlfriend and its only 2 of us. So, i think why don't ask someone to join us to go there together where we can have some companay and save money as well since the car can accomodate 4 persons. We prefer couple if possible.

We are going there only for a half day tour where we going to the floating market and have an elephant ride. Since we only have 4 days in Bangkok and we are very eager to see the flaoting market, that why we choose to spend a half day tour only. (since many people will suggest us to stay at Bangkok and skip the floating market since there a lot more to explore at Bangkok itself). And again, floating market is among the top reason why we go Bangkok. A must see for us. =)

I had contacted Ratt and she is free on the particular date. The charges are as below:
Half day tour: 1800Baht
Petrol Cost: appox 1200Baht
Boat Ride at Floating Market: 40oBaht/boat
Elephant Ride: 300Baht/person
(I did not earn anything for this, this is the price quoted by Ratt. Since we going to the same palce and same thing, why don'y we go together nad share. A WIN WIN solution! yeah..!)

So, if you would like to join us, we going to share the tour changes and the petrol equally. We can discuss the rest in detailed if you are interested.

Peace.
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 04:42 PM

I may be interested and I may be meeting a friend in Bangkok.

I am not clear on when you are going? On November 2nd? On November 3rd? I could do it on the 2nd but I plan on leaving for Chiang Mai on the 3rd.

Will the car fit 4 passengers or 4 total including Ratt?

I am not interested in the elephant ride, just the floating market.

Is it 40 Baht of 400 baht per boat ride and is it per person or for the boat?

Thanks!
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 05:40 PM

1200 baht for petrol is outrageous, sure its not 120 baht?
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 08:19 PM

ratt's car would be very tight for 4 persons....its only a toyota corolla...3 in back??? way too tight
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 03:04 AM

I went to bangkok last year with my family (total 4 person), we went to Dameon Saduak Floating market by taxi, we jus hop on any taxi that come by and negotiate a full day rate with him, he fetch us there, waited for us, then fetch us back (whole day), total at 1500 baht, everything inclusive. The floating market is worth going. We chartered a boat all by ourselve (abt an hour), think your price of 400baht per boat is correct.
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 05:57 AM

LOLB, that sounds like a great option for me! Thanks for the suggestion.