Really nice to meet you Paula

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3rd, 2005, 10:41 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just wanted to say, it was really nice to have the opportunity to meet you and your daughter on your recent trip to NYC.

I invited Paula uptown to see the area, since her daughter is thinking of moving to the city, so we took a little tour and they came to see our apartment and meet our kitties.

Hope you had a great time while you were here and let me know how the auditions went.

I think this is what being part of the Fodors community is all about, and I'd be happy to meet anyone coming to the city oh,,,and I'm a really good tour guide, lol.

Take care all.
Old Apr 3rd, 2005, 04:31 PM

Gail (wantsomesun) was really great. It was very gracious of her to open her home to myself and my daughter. Her cats were very precious and it was good to see different apartments in different parts of the city.

My DD and I had a wonderful trip, her auditions went well and it was nice for me to see more neighborhoods. I am hoping to post a trip report in the next few days. Many things we did were recommended by all the wonderful people on this forum and all the recommendations were right on.

Gail, thanks again for being a great hostess. I am sorry we didn't get to spend more time with you-I know you could have shown us even more places if we'd had the time.
Old Apr 3rd, 2005, 05:00 PM

Another Fodors GTG that turned out well. Only nice people come to these things.

The NJ/NY GTG will be advertised sometime next week. Hope you can join in.
Old Apr 4th, 2005, 05:11 PM

That was nice of you, wantsomesun, to be a tour guide!

Budman, is it true that the NY/NJ get-to-gether will be held on May 21st? If so, once again I will be disappointed...I have to attend a little something called *graduation* - I do a happy dance everytime I say that word When you guys meet, maybe you can plan another GTG for the fall - I'm getting good at taking the Path train, so I should be able to find my way around.
Old Apr 5th, 2005, 08:21 AM

seetheworld, sorry you're going to miss this one, but I'm sure we'll do another one in the fall. I'm going to be announcing it probably this weekend.

Have a great "happy dance."