Not too long until I head off to Mexico and Central America for 10 weeks! Only 14 sleeps to go!
Any last minute tips? safety? what to wear? places to avoid/visit? Border crossings?
Anything i really should pack? or leave behind..
I'm travelling overland for the whole trip from Mexico City to Panama City and everything in between, well except for El Salvador.
My question today though! What are laundry services like along the way? Should I be packing a clothesline and washing liquid or is it easy enough to drop a bag off somewhere and pick it later?
My itinerary doesn't have me in one place for more than 2 days or 3.
I am also taking along my netbook to update my blog and backup my photos as often as possible. Any tips or experiences with Wifi?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 BELKIN ROUTER Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 BELKIN Tec*h sup0rt care
- 2 Honeymoon - Costa Rica
- 3 Costa Rica in January
- 4 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 5 Sell me on Mexico for my vacation
- 6 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 7 Back to Oaxaca.
- 8 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen
- 9 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 10 Puerto Vallarta
- 11 playa del carmen
- 12 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 13 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 14 First time in MC
- 15 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 16 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 17 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 18 bugs in belize
- 19 Pollution in Mexico City
- 20 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 21 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 22 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 23 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 24 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 25 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico