My husband and I will be traveling with our 3 small girls, all under 6 years old in July 2017 to CR. We are looking for a place to stay for one week that is on a beach that provides the following -
direct beach access
safe beach for children no large surf waves that don't allow us to bring the kids in
safe town that is walking distance for dinners
SAFE area in general
Prefer an area that has still preserved some of the CR feel and not just a developed american destination in CR...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 2 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 3 Book Today
- 4 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 5 Oaxaca City
- 6 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 7 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 8 live from PV !
- 9 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 10 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 11 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 12 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 13 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 14 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 15 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 16 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 17 Costa Maya beach
- 18 Costa Rica: Relaxation, a little off-road adventure and nature classroom
- 19 escorted tour Costa Rica
- 20 Disturbing infor about Trip Advisor deleting reviews of sexual assualts
- 21 Which ruins.
- 22 Merida Restaurant on Christmas
- 23 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 24 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 25 Help with perfect/balanced itinerary in Belize