Wondering what your take on the various parts of Panama City is?
I will be there from December 28th - January 2nd
I'm so far staying in Perejil with a tour group until the 30th.
Then I'm on my own!
I was looking to stay in Casco Viejo for the 30th - 2nd. It just seems lovely and picturesque, however upon doing some research I was finding this may not be the safest of places to stay. Particularly for a young solo female traveller. Even in the day?
The comments on forums that talk about safety in this area are from around 2009 - so I'm wondering if this info could be a little dated?
I'm not sure what I'll get to do over the few days on my own - given its new years.
I was looking to stay at the Tantalo Hotel (so I can still enjoy the new years festivities, but feel safe in my own hotel?)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 라이브카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 타이탄바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 4 Puerto Vallarta
- 5 Costa Rica in January
- 6 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 7 playa del carmen
- 8 Back to Oaxaca.
- 9 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 10 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 11 First time in MC
- 12 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 13 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 14 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 15 bugs in belize
- 16 Pollution in Mexico City
- 17 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 18 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 19 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 20 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 21 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 22 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 23 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 24 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 25 Nicaragua