I was hoping I could get a few recommendations on what towns/cities/beaches/attractions to go to in Costa Rica. We are all adventurous people and would love hiking, exploring, etc. We arent huge on touristy locations, and would be more interested in finding the hidden gems of the country. We are going in June.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ESET 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT ESET Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Belize planning help
- 3 help with my itinerary
- 4 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 5 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 6 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 7 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 8 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 9 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 10 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 11 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 12 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 13 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 14 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 15 Book Today
- 16 Oaxaca City
- 17 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 18 live from PV !
- 19 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 20 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 21 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 22 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 23 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 24 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 25 Costa Maya beach