I am getting ready to go on vacation to a <a href="www.redfrogbeach.com/panamaresorts.html"> Panama Resort </a> and I am really excited for this trip. Last year I went to <a href="http://www.breezypalms.com/?gclid=CLLi1O794qQCFQbX5wodxmZ0Lw">Breezy Palms</a> in Chile and had the time of my life. I am really excited about this trip because of the different activities that we are going to have. I am really excited about the zip line and seeing different little animals. QUESTION…. What type of bugs or animals should I be careful with in Panama? Any tips on the different things that I should avoid or take to panama?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 https://www.seremolynbuy.com/dermaset-skin/
- 2 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 3 Puerto Vallarta
- 4 Costa Rica in January
- 5 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 6 playa del carmen
- 7 Back to Oaxaca.
- 8 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 9 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 10 First time in MC
- 11 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 12 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 13 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 14 bugs in belize
- 15 Pollution in Mexico City
- 16 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 17 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 18 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 19 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 20 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 21 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 22 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 23 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 24 Nicaragua
- 25 Winter escape