Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 29 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from La Ceiba over to the island of Utila to learn the sacred art of diving - PADI style!
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we loved to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Clemson vs Citadel
- 2 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 3 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 4 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 5 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 6 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 7 Book Today
- 8 Oaxaca City
- 9 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 10 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 11 live from PV !
- 12 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 13 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 14 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 15 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 16 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 17 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 18 Costa Maya beach
- 19 Costa Rica: Relaxation, a little off-road adventure and nature classroom
- 20 escorted tour Costa Rica
- 21 Disturbing infor about Trip Advisor deleting reviews of sexual assualts
- 22 Which ruins.
- 23 Merida Restaurant on Christmas
- 24 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 25 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017