Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 26 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Nebaj (after some hiking up in the Cuchumatan Mountains) to San Pedro (Lago de Atitlan) and take a 5 day Spanish language course.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here: http://www.planetkapow.com/1697
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 MCAFEE INSTALLATION ☎ 1~888~279:0246 ERROR Contact Now ☎ Tec*h CALL.☎24x7*
- 2 Costa Rica in January
- 3 Back to Oaxaca.
- 4 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 5 Puerto Vallarta
- 6 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 7 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 8 playa del carmen
- 9 First time in MC
- 10 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 11 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 12 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 13 bugs in belize
- 14 Pollution in Mexico City
- 15 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 16 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 17 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 18 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 19 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 20 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 21 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 22 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 23 Nicaragua
- 24 Winter escape
- 25 Entry into Cancun
video: Nebaj to Lago de Atitlan, Guatemala