Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 25 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Finca Ixobel to Semuc Champey (via Rio Dulce, Livingston & El Paraiso).
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here: http://www.planetkapow.com/1688
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 2 First time in MC
- 3 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 4 Back to Oaxaca.
- 5 bugs in belize
- 6 playa del carmen
- 7 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 8 Pollution in Mexico City
- 9 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 10 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 11 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 12 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 13 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 14 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 15 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 16 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 17 Nicaragua
- 18 Winter escape
- 19 Entry into Cancun
- 20 San Blas
- 21 Insider Tips Guanajuato
- 22 live from PV !
- 23 five days in Costa Rica in February
- 24 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen
- 25 Costa Rica in April for 12 days
video: Finca Ixobel to Semuc Champey, Guatemala