My girlfriend and I will be traveling to Nicaragua from New York City in August for 11 nights. We'll be traveling through Leon, Granada, Isla Ometepe and SJDS region. Which vaccinations, if any, should we get?
From what I can tell, anti-malarial pills and typhoid may make sense.
I believe we both already have our tetanus and hepatitis vaccinations.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD $ renewal Contact $ 1800~681 7208 $ BULLGUARD Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Belize planning help
- 3 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 4 help with my itinerary
- 5 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 6 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 7 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 8 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 9 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 10 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 11 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 12 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 13 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 14 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 15 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 16 Book Today
- 17 Oaxaca City
- 18 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 19 live from PV !
- 20 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 21 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 22 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 23 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 24 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 25 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?