Looking at a couple of weeks away from Sydney and thought Mexico would be interesting.
Have not yet checked out how long it takes to fly there but then it always is a long haul anywhere from Australia other then Bali, Fiji or the like.
Have a friend from high school days who has a holiday house in Merida but am happy to fly in anywhere. While I like the beach it is not the main interest- would prefer a mixture of chilling and culture/history/food/
Is two weeks too short a time?
Any highlights suggested?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Alabama vs Mercer
- 2 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 3 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 4 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 5 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 6 Book Today
- 7 Oaxaca City
- 8 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 9 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 10 live from PV !
- 11 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 12 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 13 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 14 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 15 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 16 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 17 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 18 Costa Maya beach
- 19 Costa Rica: Relaxation, a little off-road adventure and nature classroom
- 20 escorted tour Costa Rica
- 21 Disturbing infor about Trip Advisor deleting reviews of sexual assualts
- 22 Which ruins.
- 23 Merida Restaurant on Christmas
- 24 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 25 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017