I'm planning on leaving for a few weeks/months in Central America (Belize, Honduras, Panama, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, etc). I do suffer from severe food allergies to nuts and peanuts. I would like people with similar allergies and who travelled to Central America to share with me their experiences. I'd like to know if it is easy to find safe food, even outside major cities. I'd also like to know to which extend people understand what an allergy is. Anyone with knowledge on the matter is also welcome to answer.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ICLOUD $ 1888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ICLOUD Tec*h by 24*7
- 2 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 3 HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 4 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 5 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 6 playa del carmen what to do
- 7 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 8 Belize planning help
- 9 help with my itinerary
- 10 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 11 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 12 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 13 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 14 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 15 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 16 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 17 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 18 Book Today
- 19 Oaxaca City
- 20 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 21 live from PV !
- 22 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 23 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 24 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 25 Car rental in Costa Rica