I was planning an all inclusive trip to Cabo in January and just recently a friend that was going to accompany me there had to opt out. There is no one else that can go with me and I was just curious if its a good idea, safe and all that jazz to travel alone. I dont mind spending time alone, I just really need a vacation and I want to go somewhere hot and just let my worries run free. I am just curious from anyone who has travelled to cabo, I basically wanna spend most of my time on the resort, relax and have a good time maybe go out and about here and there I am nervous about it, I am 30 years young and just wondering opinions from people who have done this before and can offer me any advice you may have, and if this is a good idea I have never travelled alone anywhere before.
Let me know your thoughts
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 MICROSOFT OFFICE Installation 1844~853:3131 Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7VS
- 2 Back to Oaxaca.
- 3 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen
- 4 Sell me on Mexico for my vacation
- 5 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 6 Costa Rica in January
- 7 Honeymoon - Costa Rica
- 8 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 9 Puerto Vallarta
- 10 playa del carmen
- 11 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 12 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 13 First time in MC
- 14 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 15 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 16 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 17 bugs in belize
- 18 Pollution in Mexico City
- 19 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 20 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 21 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 22 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 23 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 24 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 25 San Miguel or Mexico City