Any tips on getting around in Guatemala? We'd like to see the main sights, but trying to save money. Not interested in any luxuries or tour guides. We're traveling in a few weeks and would appreciate any tips.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 USA:AOL [email protected] 1866:201:6261 password reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 First time in MC
- 3 Back to Oaxaca.
- 4 playa del carmen
- 5 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 6 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 7 bugs in belize
- 8 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 9 Pollution in Mexico City
- 10 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 11 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 12 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 13 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 14 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 15 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 16 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 17 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 18 Nicaragua
- 19 Winter escape
- 20 Entry into Cancun
- 21 San Blas
- 22 Insider Tips Guanajuato
- 23 live from PV !
- 24 five days in Costa Rica in February
- 25 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen