We would like to go to Hanging Bridges (Arenal) with a tour guide. Does anyone know a guide to recommend? Also, are there guides just waiting outside that area as they do at Manuel Antonio?
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER installations Contact 1~800~681:7208 EPSON Tec*h care.
- 2 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 3 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 4 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 5 Belize planning help
- 6 help with my itinerary
- 7 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 8 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 9 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 10 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 11 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 12 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 13 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 14 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 15 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 16 Book Today
- 17 Oaxaca City
- 18 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 19 live from PV !
- 20 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 21 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 22 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 23 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 24 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 25 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?