Plan on going to Riviera Maya area over this Thanksgiving. Been to Cancun a few times but want to stay this time a little aways from that area. Prefer an all-Inclusive with combination of nicest beachfront, nice pool area (have a 9 year old), and good quality food options. I have researched online and the options are ridiculous. Does anyone have any really positive experience or recommend something?
We do not want to go somewhere with only average food, but also understand that's with all Inclusive you won't get 5* dinning as well. We stayed at the Excellence Playa Mujeres some years back and food was actually good!
Also, for travel in late November will the pools be to cold as my Kid will love the pools!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 PANDA Antivirus 1800:570:1233 Installation CONTACT Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 help with my itinerary
- 3 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 4 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 5 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 6 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 7 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 8 Belize planning help
- 9 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 10 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 11 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 12 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 13 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 14 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 15 Book Today
- 16 Oaxaca City
- 17 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 18 live from PV !
- 19 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 20 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 21 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 22 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 23 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 24 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 25 Costa Maya beach