My husband and I are planning a weeklong trip to Panama this coming February and are planning on spending 3 nights in the Bocas Del Toro area.
We would ideally like to splurge a bit on our hotel here since this is the first trip we've taken since we had twins a year ago... We enjoy good food options, would like to have access to a spa and would like to be on or very near the beach, a bit of nightlife or at least a bar would be great too.... at first I was set on Popa Paradise Beach but then ran across Red Frog Beach Resort. Both have good reviews but I haven't run across anyone who has stayed at either in their trip reports.... I guess I'm just not completely sold for some reason....
Has anyone stayed in either of these (or another great option) that could provide some feedback on their stay?
Thanks a ton!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen
- 2 Aol 1800 681 7208 password reset contact aol techh supportt care
- 3 Back to Oaxaca.
- 4 Sell me on Mexico for my vacation
- 5 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 6 Costa Rica in January
- 7 Honeymoon - Costa Rica
- 8 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 9 Puerto Vallarta
- 10 playa del carmen
- 11 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 12 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 13 First time in MC
- 14 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 15 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 16 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 17 bugs in belize
- 18 Pollution in Mexico City
- 19 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 20 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 21 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 22 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 23 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 24 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 25 San Miguel or Mexico City
Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)