I was in Patzcuaro Mexico several years ago and bought my mum a Traditional Reboz with rayon stripes in all colors of the rainbow from the local markets
She loved it & although I have bought her several shawls over the years nothing seems to match it so I have been searching online for another one with little success.
There seemed to be 2 types of rebozos the local ladies were wearing - the one I have mentioned above and a black cotton with royal blue rayon stripes about 27" wide x 82" long
I would appreciate the address of any artesians in the local area who may sell these shawls
Thanks for any help you can me
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Sell me on Mexico for my vacation
- 2 Back to Oaxaca.
- 3 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen
- 4 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 5 Costa Rica in January
- 6 Honeymoon - Costa Rica
- 7 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 8 Puerto Vallarta
- 9 playa del carmen
- 10 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 11 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 12 First time in MC
- 13 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 14 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 15 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 16 bugs in belize
- 17 Pollution in Mexico City
- 18 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 19 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 20 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 21 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 22 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 23 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 24 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 25 Oaxaca Suggestions