I am starting a new post because I am a pain in the ... and wasn't sure if people would go back to my old post to answer this question. I am planning on being in Guanajuato 26 May to 09 June I looked at the weather and it looked like it would be okay. Now I am concerned that we will get a lot of rain. I hate rain. So I am once again asking for your valuable input what sort of weather we would most likely get at the time we are going? Someone had mentioned it was the rainy season but it mostly rained at night. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize planning help
- 2 help with my itinerary
- 3 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 4 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 5 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 6 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 7 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 8 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 9 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 10 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 11 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 12 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 13 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 14 Book Today
- 15 Oaxaca City
- 16 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 17 live from PV !
- 18 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 19 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 20 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 21 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 22 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 23 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 24 Costa Maya beach
- 25 Costa Rica: Relaxation, a little off-road adventure and nature classroom