I am making travel arrangments for a couple - they are traveling to PV the first week in Feb and will be staying at the Mayan Sea Garden in Nuevo Vallarta.
I have not been to PV in over 10 years and was wondering about car rental and if it is necessary/suggested?
Recommendations for places to eat? There are some dietary restrictions (Gluten Free) so they may be doing a lot of their food prep in the kitchen area of their room.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 EPSON PRINTER 18OO: 68I :72O8 installations CONTACT EPSON Tec*h 24/7
- 3 Oaxaca restaurants - suggestions?
- 4 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen
- 5 Oaxaca City
- 6 Should we go to Los Cabos or Puerto Vallarta in July?
- 7 live from PV !
- 8 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 9 HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 10 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 11 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 12 playa del carmen what to do
- 13 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 14 Belize planning help
- 15 help with my itinerary
- 16 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 17 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 18 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 19 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 20 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 21 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 22 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 23 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 24 Book Today
- 25 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity